Practice makes perfect when you are home with your dog watching their hair grow longer and curlier day by day. In this video Pawsh groomer Amy stays consistent to our message to our clients now one month into the lockdown.
Dog grooming is considered non-essential in many states, including Massachusetts, so we hope everyone is doing their best to maintain their dog's coat in between haircuts. We can't stress enough how important it is for your dog's comfort, hygiene and health that they remain clean and mat-free during their grooming hiatus.
Short Summer haircuts are most likely on the horizon 😉 but please remain diligent and take this time to develop a routine of regular brushing.
Thanks as always for watching and stay safe!
#dog#dogsofinstagram #doggrooming #doggroomer #groomer #groomersofinstagram #tutorial #tutorialgrooming #groomingtutorial #poodle #standardpoodle #athomegrooming #athome #brushing #combing #brushyourdog #doghygiene
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- BRUSH (DAILY IF YOU CAN) -
- Miracle Coat Slicker Dog Brush, Large - BUY ON AMAZON
- Andis Premium Pet Soft Slicker Brush - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- COMB (CHECK YOUR WORK) -
- Andis Pet Steel Comb - BUY ON AMAZON
- Safari Steel Comb - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- BRUSHING SPRAY TO LOOSEN MATS -
Chris Christensen Ice on Ice Conditioner w/ Sunscreen Ready to Use (16 oz) - BUY ON AMAZON