Pawsh groomer, Brian, demonstrates line brushing on his Standard Poodle, Ryker.
This is a more advanced grooming technique used to maintain a full coat and to ensure that the dog is completely free of mats. Line brushing requires a patient groomer and a well-behaved dog. Both of these can be accomplished with daily practice and proper tools / products such as the iGroom Silicone Free 3-1 Conditioning / Detangling Spray 8 oz (BUY IT ON AMAZON HERE https://amzn.to/3bH5U2w) mentioned by Brian in the tutorial.
Pawsh recommends line brushing for owners of poodles, poodle mixes (goldendoodles, labradoodles, sheepadoodles, bernadoodles, etc), and breeds whose coats tend to mat easily. We especially suggest learning line brushing when the owner prefers their dog's coat be long. This work should be done on a regular basis between grooming appointments for the health and hygiene of your dog.
Here are some products & tools that you might need:
- SLICKER BRUSH -
- Miracle Coat Slicker Dog Brush, Large - BUY ON AMAZON
- Andis Premium Pet Soft Slicker Brush - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- COMB (CHECK YOUR WORK) -
- Andis Pet Steel Comb - BUY ON AMAZON
- Safari Steel Comb - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- SHAMPOO -
- iGroom Squeaky Clean Shampoo (16oz) - BUY ON AMAZON
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- BRUSHING SPRAY TO LOOSEN MATS -
iGroom Silicone Free 3-1 Conditioning / Detangling Spray 8 oz - BUY ON AMAZON
#linebrushing #groomersofinstagram #groomer #doggroomer #doggroomersofinstagram #tutorial #tutorialgrooming #groomingtutorial #poodle #standardpoodle #standardpoodlesofinstagram #doodle #doodlesofinstagram #goldendoodle #goldendoodlesofinstagram #labradoodle #labradoodlesofinstagram #sheepadoodle #sheepadoodlesofinstagram #dog #howto