Pawsh dog bather extraordinaire, Areesa, walks you through bathing a small breed, full-coated dog at home during quarantine. Her adorable Maltese, Mini, is a great assistant!
Watch for great tips on how to shampoo safely, condition thoroughly, and brush-out / dry simultaneously!
Areesa makes it look easy since she's had lots of practice but it can be fun & easy for you as well if you make it a positive bonding time with your puppy. Enjoy!
Here are some products & tools that you might need:
- SLICKER BRUSH -
- Miracle Coat Slicker Dog Brush, Large - BUY ON AMAZON
- Andis Premium Pet Soft Slicker Brush - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- COMB (CHECK YOUR WORK) -
- Andis Pet Steel Comb - BUY ON AMAZON
- Safari Steel Comb - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- SHAMPOO -
- iGroom Squeaky Clean Shampoo (16oz) - BUY ON AMAZON
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- BRUSHING SPRAY TO LOOSEN MATS -
Chris Christensen Ice on Ice Conditioner w/ Sunscreen Ready to Use (16 oz) - BUY ON AMAZON
- TOWELS & HAIR DRYER -
JUST USE YOURS :)
- TRIM NAILS -
- Epica Pet Nail Clipper - BUY ON AMAZON
- Safari Stainless Steel Dog Nail Clipper Trimmer - CURBSIDE PICK-UP @ PAWSH BOSTON
- IF A NAIL BLEEDS -
Styptic Powder - BUY ON AMAZON